Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Useful Chinese- English- Turkish Expressions (Sentences and Vocabulary)

   In this article, i will give some useful expressions in Chinese to English and to Turkish. As European or american, we use Latin alphabet. Hence, i will use Chinese mandarin.

      These expressions are:

Chinese
English
Turkish
Ni Hao
Hi
Merhaba
Ni Hao Ma?
How are you?
Nasılsın?
Ni jiao shenme mingzi?
What is your name?
İsmin Ne?
Wo jiao...
My name is....
Benim adım...
Ni shi naguoren?
Where are you from?
Nerelisin?
Wo shi ... ren
I am from ...
Ben ... lıyım
Xing hui
Nice to meet you
Tanıştığımıza sevindim
Nizao
Good Morning
Günaydın
Zai jian
Good bye
Güle Güle
Wanan
Good Night
İyi Geceler
Zhu ni haoyun
Good luck
İyi Şanslar
Wo dong....
I understand to...
.... anlıyorum
Wo bu zhidao
I don't understand
Anlamadım
... zhongwen zenme shuo?
How do you say ... in mandarin?
Mandarinde..nasıl söylüyorsun?
Zhege duoshao qian?
How much is this?
Bu ne kadar?
Duibuqi
Sorry
Üzgünüm
Qing
Please
Lütfen
Xie xie ni
Thank you
Teşekkür ederim
Bu keqi
You are welcome
Önemli değil
Cesuo zai nali?
Where is the toilet?
Tuvalet nerde?
Wo xiang ni
I miss you
Seni özledim
Wo ai ni
I love you
Seni seviyorum
Kuai dian hao la
Get well soon
Geçmiş olsun
Jiuming a.
Help
Yardım
Yaozoule
I must go
Gitmem gerek
Hao
Good / Ok
İyi / Tamam
Buhao
No good
İyi değil
Bu
No
Hayır
Shi
Yes / t o be
Evet / olmak
Wo Yao...
I want...
... istiyorum
Zhe shi shenme?
What is this?
Bu ne?
Youmeiyou ...?
Do you have ... ?
.... var mı?
.... zai nali?
Where is ....?
..... nerede?
Wo xiang qu...
I want to go to ...
..... gitmek istiyorum
Xiang
To want
İstemek
Qu
To go
Gitmek
Wo yao chi xican
I want to eat Western food
Batı yemeği yemek istiyorum
Wo yao gen ni yiqi qu
I want to go with you
Seninle gitmek istiyorum
Wo yao da dianhua
I want to make a phone call
Telefon açmak istiyorum
Wo yao xiuxi yi xia
I need to take a rest for while
Dinlenmeye ihtiyacım var
Chu shen me shi la
What is up?
Naber?
Yiyuan
Hospital
Hatane
Shi zhongxin
City center
Şehir merkezi
Youbian
Right
Sağ
Zoubian
Left
Sol
Wangzou
To the left
Sola
Wangyou
To the right
Sağa
Yizhi
Straight
Dümdüz
Zai ... wei
At the end of ...
... -ın sonunda
Zai ... tou
At the beginning of ...
... - ın başlangıcında
Qiao
The bridge
Köprü
Chuanguo
Cross
Karşıya geç
Yuan ma?
Is it very far?
Çok mu uzak?
Yuan / Buyuan
Far / not far
Uzak / Uzak değil
... jın ma?
Is it close by...?
... yakın mı?
Qu huochezhan zenme zou
How do i get to train station?
İstasyona nasıl gidebilirim?


Hope these will help you....But, if you want more expressions or any specific one, feel free to leave a comment below.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment